Do You Need Help with Writing Your Essay about Teaching?
Everything that we learn has come from a teacher of some form, whether that teacher is our parent or the person that stands in front of us in class every day. But writing an essay about why teaching is a noble profession is not going to be an easy task if you want to do it well and get the grades that you are looking to get. This is why you will want to find as much help and advice as you can so that you will be able to complete your essay quickly and effectively.
Our site has been providing support to students from all over the world with their essays and we are able to provide you with the inspiration and advice that you need to make your essay a success. We can show you how to put in words what you want to communicate about molding young minds being noble.Teaching is a profession that teaches all the other professions. Most of the kids from the very first grade want to become a teacher. Teaching is a very noble profession. Teachers teach others by sharing their knowledge. Knowledge is the only thing or a skill that increases on sharing. The more you share the more you learn.
A teacher needs to understand his students and deal them patiently.
A teacher should be such that the students look forward to attending his classes. They should also be able to motivate their pupils, keeping in mind, the fact that they gain maximum knowledge. For a teacher, the day does not get over with the school bell. They need to grade students homework, assignments, projects and even prepare next days lesson plan. In spite of this busy tiresome job, a good teacher remains calm and cool. The comfort and easiness with which a teacher handles the naughtiest fellow of the class and explains out the lesson with ease shows their real skill.
For elementary school teachers, it’s tougher. They need to have knowledge of a broad range of content in sufficient depth to convey the information in meaningful ways to the students. For secondary school teachers, it usually means having an in-depth command of one or two specific content areas such as mathematics or biology.
Time is one of the most precious resources a teacher has. Good teachers have learned to use this resource wisely.
How to Write Your Essay about Teaching
Getting an essay written quickly and effectively is not easy, especially if you care about getting a good grade for your work. But with a little careful planning and thought you can ensure that every essay that you write will be done well. The following writing tips will help you to put together a good essay about the teaching profession:
- Ensure that you fully understand the prompt for your essay, if you don’t understand it how can you write about it. If you are not clear ask your tutor for clarification.
- Do some research; read online or within the library to get some ideas around teaching being a noble profession. If you are going to use any of this information within your essay as a quote or paraphrase ensure that you collect the information to cite your sources.
- Outline your essay; a simple outline allows you to organize your ideas and see exactly how they will hang together. A simple 5 paragraph essay structure is often the best way to see how your essay should be organized:
- Introductory paragraph; this needs to clearly show that you are going to show how teaching is a noble profession and use it as your thesis or argument statement.
- Main body; usually 3 paragraphs, each will be a piece of evidence that will show how and why teaching is a noble profession.
- Conclusion; this should briefly summarize the arguments that you have made without adding any additional information. Tie back to the initial thesis to show that it is proven. Make a personal comment such as your intention to enter the profession.
- Review and proofread your essay carefully to ensure that it flows well, answers the prompt clearly, and is free from errors.
More Essays That You Can Write about Teaching
You will not always be provided with a clear prompt to write about only a broad subject area that you could write within. The following are some additional prompts that you could write your essay about:
- What makes a good teacher?
- The advantages of being a teacher
- Who is my favorite teacher?
- How to be a good teacher
- How rewarding is being a teacher
- Should teacher-student relationships be allowed?
- Why do I want to be a teacher?
- Why don’t I want to be a teacher?
- Why is education important?
- What makes an effective teacher?
Still hesitate about your teacher profession essay? Contact us today and enjoy a decent essay really soon!
Essay on The Teaching Profession
1654 Words7 Pages
The Teaching Profession
Becoming an educator, especially in recent years has been considered one of the most demanding yet rewarding professions in the work force today. Teaching, with its benefits and intellectual motives has risen to become one of the most sought after jobs in society. But even after taking such rewards into consideration, one might want to analyze how time consuming and emotionally draining teaching young people may turn out to be. Along with its rewards and demands, teaching is not only a potentially prestigious profession but also a very unique and sometimes life long career opportunity. Exploring teaching has become a popular tactic in recent years for people to make a better decision on whether or not teaching…show more content…
For the most part, teachers enjoy being able to work with young people in areas they may need guidance in. For some however, helping people is not a top priority when it comes to the teaching profession. Many jobs in society today do not offer the same types of benefits as ones in this area of work. Teachers for example, enjoy holiday vacations, weather delays or postponements and long summers in which they are paid for. Because teaching can become very time consuming, teachers usually welcome these breaks to usually spend time with family, travel or enjoy hobbies that they may not have been able to do while working. Paid time off is enough in itself to attract people towards a teaching occupation and regular salaries have been increasing in recent years as well. Over the past thirty to thirty-five years teacher’s salaries have increased dramatically. It has been shown that the average school teacher, who works in the Northeast, will make anywhere between thirty-two and forty-five thousand dollars annually plus previously listed benefits. It is also probable that these average salaries are only going to increase with time, thus attracting many more to the field of teaching. With increased salaries, personal gratification, and enjoyable benefits being a teacher’s main attractant, job security should be at the top of this list as well. If a teacher has been granted tenure after his or her first few years in their profession, he or she may not be removed from their